Light Schedule Change?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by knoxis, Jul 3, 2008.

1. Ok, my CFLs i''ve been using to veg m clones is pretty bright, it light up my sleeping space, I have had them under it now for about 5 days of 24/7 since I only get about 5-6 hours a sleep normally can I put them into 18/6 and the 6 hrs is when im sleeping? and not have to worry about them turning hermie?

2. Anyone know for sure? I was hoping to go to bed in about 15 mins and I want to know for sure if I can do this without risking hermies... As it is my clones I am going to be chanigng the light schedule for...

3. They should be fine.

The only time you get hermi's is when you disrupt their dark period, and that's normally during flower. As long as you keep to the same schedule, and dont let them get more than 6hrs darkness, they should be fine...

4. once they get some roots and I take them out of the humidity domes and put them under my hps, would it be cool for me to go back to 24/7? I prefer 24/7 but I have been getting horrible sleep for the last 3-4 nights and it is effecting me at work the next day.

5. Sure, theres nothing wrong with using 24/7...it's what I do for Veg.

Bro - if the light is bothering you, work on blocking it. I use either panda paper or black poly from the local hardware store, a little duct tape to hold it in place and I strive to block all light leaking out.... Might help ya sleep...

Either that or buy one of those gay ass eye blinders you can wear to sleep... hahah