light proofing, a window help!!!

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by BoyWonder92, Sep 12, 2017.

1. ok i know it seems simple but i need to light proof my window while still being able to take the cold air frim the outside....

its going into winter time here in New England so no need for the ac, but how can i light proof my window to not use my window box unit, for obvious reasons, cutting the electric cost down in price and to lower my amp use in my circuts.. i have tons of panda film at my disposal and 6in dryer vents was thinking about getting some booster fans to suck the air from the outside while the panda film is over it.... behind this window im super lucky and theres a balcony so i have full acess to both sides. and the door is no issue its in another room. average temp outside is like 30* in the winter so mught be though to regulate at night too(durring lights off)? lights on it stays at 77- 80 with the fan covered up slightly like it is. but i need to cover it to flower obviously...

see attached pics im open for ideas i have tryed a box fan with vent hoses zip tied to it, doesnt pull enough in while its covered from panda film...

so i need to come up with a better idea but i dont want to dump a ton of money into a bunch of ideas that didnt work so here's where im reaching out. feel free to ask any questions about anything.

Attached Files: