Light or temps, Whats better?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by cherokee91red, Jul 11, 2013.

1. So, I was just wondering...... I feel like many of us battle the problem of to much heat. My question is this.... is there a perfect amount of heat and light, and if so, at what rate does it deteriorate/benefit? For instance, if you thought you're room was to hot.... would it be more beneficial to take out a light and bring the temps down, or leave the extra light on and keep the temps higher? Just curious since its summer and my temps are hot as shit anyway.

2. Give as much light as you can while keeping temps reasonable......and higher than the low 80's and the plants will suffer. 

3. the less light the less yield u will have , and i dont think just take out 1 light (depending on type of lighting system) will make any type of big difference maybe by a few F , how bad r u temps getting inside ur grow area?
    Anything above 90's consistently is not ideal for the plant but doable at least during veggie , during flowering it needs to be down to the 80's .