light on all night during dark period??

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by jonnycee, Nov 16, 2009.

1. vegging on 18/6 had a regular light on all night in the grow room while grow lights were off! anyone?????

2. Basicilly you night cycle became a waste...the plants tried to produce cloraphile(SP?) but probley couldnt because of insuffencent lights but did not use that energy for root growth instead as it would have in complete darkness

3. so just lastnight became a waste and not the whole grow ??

4. Yeah...though try not to let it happen to often i hear more stress causes more males

5. Good advice Xionx6

6. I've done that a couple of times. Its all good. Just make sure their next light period is the full 6 hours of darkness.

7. You'll be gravy. My first grow was in a box that had a huge light leak that I didn't find til like 1.5 months into flowering. Stressed the plants immensely but they eventually recovered. I did although have to add like 2mo onto the flower schedule because of it though. It still produced hugely :)

8. #8 aj69420g, Nov 16, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 16, 2009
    Yo tokin black guy heads up bro, just by seeing evergreen state and your signature '206' I did about 15 seconds worth of googling. I found that you live in either Pierce, Kitsap or most likely (85%) King County in Washington state.. Be careful what information you give away.. cops and narcs surf sites like these, and in about 15 seconds I found the county you live in. I'm sure a cop would look a little harder too so be careful dude.

this is what i got by punching 206 in on iGoogle..

9. Lol, Now thats an eye opener...Try 816...In the show me state.....

10. Thanks for the heads up guys. I thought about this tho when I made the profile. You wouldn't find me anywhere near the 206 these days. Although, that is where my heart is :) and there are about 2-3 million people with a 206 area code, lol.

11. Missouri is the state

City State County

Adrian MO\tBates
    Agency\tMO\tBuchanan
    Amazonia MO\tAndrew
    Amity\t MO\tDekalb
    Anabel\t MO\tMacon
    Archie\t MO\tCass
    Bates City MO\tLafayette
    Belton MO\tCass
    Blue Springs MO\tJackson
    Bolckow\t MO\tAndrew
    Lots of countys hard to guess but thats what i got from 816

12. I left my lights on for 24 hours once by accident in flower and just switched the timer for 12 hours later. It worked out fine.