Light mover question

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Kannabliss, Jun 23, 2009.

1. Has anyone here used light movers? This is my first grow (600w) and I have a 6 foot light mover and cut it down to 3 feet hoping to get more uniform growth. What I've got now is nice growth in the center of my garden but the plants on the ends have very sparse buds. Should I move the plants around every day to make sure that all of the plants spend some time in the center? Has anyone had success with light movers? Will it take longer for the crop to mature?

2. I used to use one...I quit using it when I moved my grow space around and scaled back. But I would have to say they work just fine, was able to keep the light close to plants with it as well. I find I like to spend sometime back in the room, so I tend to hang out and move them daily now. And as far as will it take longer to mature, nope same as when I didnt use it and same now that I dont use it again.

Alot just dont use them for whatever reasons, if my space was longer I would def pull it back out and extend my light to the ends.

_Numb_