light leak

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by levitate2, Jan 20, 2016.

1. I found out today that the heater in my grow area has a little dim amber light when the heater kicks on, I didn't realize the light was on and it's been at 12/12 for 3 weeks, how bad will this affect the plant? the light was probably on for at least 6 hours a night..

2. I dont think that will be too much of an issue but you could toss some tape over it just in case.

If there was any issues, you probably would have seen them by now.

3. it's fine thats not enough to hurt your plants

4. I left this dehumidifier in my little 4x4x6 grow box probably 8 or ten nights on accident during the flower cycle and it had no ill effects. Next run i probably won't take it out at night at all.
    [​IMG]

5. I have power strips with power on indicator LEDs and have yet to see any issues. I also leave the bottoms of my tent doors open for added ventilation and have never had problems. I think it has to be pretty bright. They evolved with bright full moons so a little LED is nothing to worry about

6. You're good. TWW

7. Ahhhh!!! They're gonna die!!!!

Jk.

Sent from my LGLS620 using Tapatalk

8. we all are.

9. From my experience. Light leak = fluffy weed with less weight and a lot of popcorn size nuggets. The quality does change with a grow room has light leak.