Light leak in 12/12 help

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Turtleflaps, Jan 17, 2017.

1. Hey guys I'm mid way through a blue mystic grow ( my first grow ever) about 5 minutes away from lights out I noticed quite a bit of p.h burn on one of my plants. I tryed using buffer fluid to fix my p.h meter but no use as it is stuffed no matter what liquid I put it in it just rotates the numbers 6.5 6.6 6.7 over and over, it was a cheap $10 ph meter from eBay so I'm not fussed about the meter. So I went to the local store and bought a ph meter for $65.
    I got home and I used my iPhone flashlight to look into the tent and change the water in the res, it took me about 2 mins tops and the room I was in was completely dark. I'm just wondering. If this will put me back any in my flowering stage or so any harm ?
    Thanks heaps.

Luke
    Australia.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Won't bother anything. Just don't make a habit of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. I won't, first time it's seen light in the 12/12 lights off.

4. Won't bother it one bit in my opinion. Iv done it. Sometimes you have no choice.

5. If I take pictures can you tell me if ph is the problem for sure ?

6. From what you say. You are watering between 6.4 and 6.6. You should be good. But yes. You can take a pic. I might be able to help.

7. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

8. That's them cheers again for your help mate

9. Is your soil wet? And what kind of pots do you use?

10. No soil dwc with clay rocks in netpots

11. Ok. I'm not sure. I'm in soil. Look to wet to me. I'm a new grower also. 3 years now.

12. Adjust your ph before adding nutes. Some nutrients are not able to be absorbed when your ph is too high. I'm guessing your plant is locking nutrients out due to high ph. Bring her down to a ph of 5.8-6 and she will be fine. Good looking buds!