Light issues

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by TaDow, Oct 31, 2015.

1. What up stagg! I'm glad to be back bro. Yeah nephew looked out for me and made sure y'all knew I wasn't slippin

Southern Stealth Gardens Original Sensible Test Site

Light issues

• Like Like x 4
  2. This is from the other post...

I have to choose between Jack Hairier, Train wreck or amnesia haze...

Secret room

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 3
    • Like Like x 3
    • Like Like x 5
    • Like Like x 5
  3. With the door open for me to grow legally I'm really thinking Autos are the way to go. I am no longer bound by the 5 plant cap to avoid the slammer so I can do the smaller yield per plant. Short growing time and ability to have a nicely staggered variety...

Secret room

• Like Like x 4
  4. I'm putting together another list of autos to run. I usually hit up the clearance isle and find good bargains. This time I want auto ultimate by Dutch Passion. There's still several autos on the OSSC test list that I'll have but in between testing there will be 1or 2 personals.

I'm rearranging the big tent tonight so I'll get pics as I pull them out.

Light issues

• Like Like x 4
    • Like Like x 4
  5. Can't wait to see the list!

Secret room

• Like Like x 3
  6. Uncle T lookin damn good in here bro man that Kush plant is big like that but I had topped the main glad I did shit wouldn't b right if I didn't lol. Didn't know OGs stretched like that we'll I know now lol. Been keeping a good eye out for balls Makin sure they didn't stress out to much in the clear so far. Keep up the good work bro

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 2
  7. Right on neph you already know we keep stank jungles in our tents

Light issues

• Like Like x 1
  8. Why is it that my plants flower fine outside in the moon light , and when it's only dark here from 8 to 830 pm till 430 to 5 am. That's like under 10 hours. Yet they flower awesomely. Inside I flowered at 13 11 before with no problems. A little less stretch that's all.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Yo can anyone tell should I b getting denser buds on day 19 or are some just slower or is this is this a sign that I need more light for sure... [​IMG]

New Grower Day 1