Light issues in week 8 of flowering what to do?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Junglejim82, Apr 1, 2013.

1. Need some advice.

Today is day day 55 of flowering 5 plants in ATM. I have been slacking this past week in the last 4 days my light was suppose to be on 12/12 2 days it was on 14/10 then 12/12 next day and then last night 17 hours on! This was all done by mistake and won't happen again. However my issue now is this. I after realizing the light was on for 5 extra hours I turned it off so at 5pm it will turn on the question is do I start a new 12/12 cycle 5pm/5 am or do I keep my original cycle and shut off tonight at midnight. The down side being that it only gets 6 hours of light for one day.

2. Just get them back to the dark ASAP if the light was on 17 hrs. and yea just go 12/12 from there u don't wanna stress em more.. I'm confused how this happened though do u not have a timer?

3. Go back to your original schedule and pray you didn't screw up your grow this late in the game. Timers are not expensive.

4. Yes so I gave them 12 hours off. The light came on at 5. Do you think they should be ok if they only get 6-7 hours light on and ok to go back to original cycle?

So I have a timer but my veg tent is in flower room and I didn't get home untill 2 hours after it shut off and my tent was wide open. The reason why it was on for 17 was because I stepped on the timer and the buttons popped out. On day 55 and it never happened before just had a rough week.

5. Yea just throw em back regardless and if it was just a day hopefully things won't be affected too much good luck brosef

6. So after reading a few forums/threads I've concluded that people sometimes need to change light cycle in flowering they turn light off for 24 hours then start the new cycle. I guess my problem with doing that is that I turned it off for 12 hours but then it stayed on for 6 hours (it will go off at midnight) Is this an ok plan? So it will be 17/12 6/12 12/12 I would hate for my first 100% organic batch to hermie.

7. Update: so the next day I came home from work at 5 and only one of my lights was on. The 600 watt cord melted inside the ballast! Right now everything is under the 400 and will have another light 2moro. Sucks that it happened at at week 8 of flower