Light issues for Small Grow Tent???Thanks

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Robbie714, Apr 4, 2016.

1. Hello, I've had my 2 Aurora autos growing in my 36x20x62 tent. Since their autos, I don't think they have longer than a month or two to go until harvest they both popped on 1/31 and the other on 2/5. since I had 2 autos left I germinated them using paper towel method. I only had one small pot and a solo cup. I have 2/3 gallon smart pots but I was going to wait until my older plants are harvested to start my second grow. Plus they will not fit in the tent anyway. But I didn't want to fall behind either! There's just not enough room in this tent. So this is what I did! I appreciate any feedback Ty I have a bunch of CFL's if I needed to add them. Because that's what I started off with before getting an LED. Marshydro 600 278 draw 120x5 watt diodes.[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. I need to go to a plant store and buy something that's real thin at the bottom and fat and that the top so my plants won't be so bunched together. I just don't want my two bigger plants to get less light cause I added 1 more pot and a solo cup. If I have to I'll just use the 50 gallon bin that I used when I first started off using 3/26 W CFL's a plant there were getting 72 W a plant. To get my seedlings ready.

3. I just wanted to know if it Looks to crowded in there. Because if that could stop my other plants from Yelding more I rather take them out and put them on under Cfl's? Ty

4. This is how both of the plants look with the lights off. Probably be able to see it better I just don't want to cut my two older plants off of any light since I added the other pot. Because they're closed the flower and I know I need more room![​IMG][​IMG]