light interruptions...

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by robby.toney, Aug 14, 2007.

1. alright guys, i woke up and tended to my ladies and went back to bed, only to wake up and notice that my grow light wasnt on...apparently some workers messed with the power to my house and my light was off for like 10 minutes then flicked back on by myself when i realized what was going on...should i worry about anything or should they be fine? i already had a problem with a light leak early on and ended up spending a week picking pollen sacks off a couple hermies lol

2. alright my power is fucked apparently and the electrician is coming tomorrow...will it be ok if at lights out tonight i move all my plants into a dark closet, and let them hang out there until around 5 tomorrow? they are on 12/12 and their lights go out at midnight so it would only increase their dark time by like 4-5 hours and only for a day, so i could put them back under the light and they would have a solid 7 or so hours of light before they resume their normal schedule.

3. It should be ok Robby, stuff like this does happen from time to time and it has never caused me a problem.

Sure, its not 100% excellent for your plant but mary jane is quite a hardy plant and since you are already in your flowering cycle there shouldnt be too much damage.

Im willing to bet that most seasoned indoor growers have had something similar happen to them.....just try to get your plants back to their right lighting as soon as you can.

Milsy

4. thanks Milsy, you saved me a night of worry ha

5. never worry about this kind of thing.. just try to avoid it... unless of course you enjoyed picking those pollen sacks off.. ehehe..