Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

light headed for too long

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by watwat, Feb 6, 2009.

1. #1 watwat, Feb 6, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 6, 2009
    Just felt like bringing this up:

Last Sunday, a friend and I went and smoked some mids, the same mids that we smoke every week from the same dealer. I felt alright at first, and I was getting pretty high, but as time passed, I started to feel worse and worse, I started to feel very nauseated, almost to the point of vomiting. So I layed down and went to sleep. After I woke up I felt really fucking light headed. We went to a different couple places that night, and I thought the feeling would ware off, but it never did. Until yesterday, I had still had that light headed feeling, though not as much. I think it might have been a seed, but I'm not positive. My questions are...

1. Has this happened to any of you?

2. What do you think happened in order for me to feel this way?

2. Happened to me before, after I smoked too much too fast. Now my tolerance is up and its *almost* impossible to reach. Even thouhg last night I was pretty close(First time smoking quite a bit in while)

I don't know if it's because you smoked too much or if something was irritating your stomach. Once in a while people just expirenced "bad highs", and that was one for you.

3. 3 things I've heard:

-low blood pressure
    -low blood sugar
    -swallowing smoke

could be just one, a combination, or none of the above

4. i'm thinking lack of oxygen, or maybe just the strain