Light green leaves normal?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by GanjaGuru1313, Apr 24, 2013.

1. I'm flowering my plant now and it's leaves have been light green since i can remember, there's nothing wrong with it as far as I can tell. So is there nothing to worry about?

2. One of mine has been light green for 4-5 weeks and it grows just as fast if not faster. Might just be genetics, might be a small deficiency in something.

3. Like how light? Because marijuana is supposed to be green. lol

4. what are ya feeding her?

5. It's like lime green...it's growing fine..it's just not dark green like all the other ones

6. it's genetics than. leaves skinny? sounds like a sativa trait to me.

7. I'm not giving her anything except ph balanced water...I messed up by getting miracle grow moisture control as the soil...so I don't wanna give her anything extra since there's so much shit in miracle grow...should I?

8. image-2866809121.jpg

Yea

9. yeah man I am not the one to answer that to be honest. The soil could be depleted, or could still be releasing the miracle grow shit. At least you know what to not get for soil/nutes next time

10. Oh damn I was right on. That's a sativa for sure. lol Genetics is the answer.