Light green irregular spot on very bottom leaves

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Dontshootthenoob, Dec 14, 2014.

1. Hey there guys and gals. First post here. First proper grow. I tried to look around to find my answer but have not had any luck. I'm hoping one of the great people here can help me out.

Black gold organic soil amended with bone meal, worm castings, perlite and vermiculite. Temps never above 85F and never below 68F. 1 gallon pots from seed. Auto-flower White widow.

I have looked around and the closest thing I can come up with is a magnesium deficiency. However it is not as uniform as a mag deficiency would appear. I have checked for mites and at this point I think it may just be natural as it is only on the first and second set of immature leaves after the cotyledons. The set with one petal and the set with three. My best guess is that since the plant is now 33 days old and sexed about a week ago, this is just the plant dropping useless leaves. Please help. Thank you in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

Attached Files:

2. Oh and the burnt tip is exactly that!! I used a soldering iron to trim the plastic pots down to soil level as it was interfering with plant growth. The tip was scorched. Nothing to do with growth. Thanks.

3. Sorry guys pic didn't post the first time. Posting again. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1418536051.683775.jpg

4. Over watering or light burn bro. I could be wrong... How heavy have you been nuting?

Come join the revolution!! Australia needs its medicinal cannabis!

IG: 420.Australia

5. No nutes just the organic soil with reverse osmosis waterings. I only water once the top inch to inch and a half is dry. The pot is light when picked up before watering.

Lighting is all CFL. I have 230W total draw from 10X23W. I'll throw some pics of the cabinet up when the lights turn back on.

Could under watering cause this??? The top of the plant is not curling or drooping. Again more pics when the lights come back on.

Thanks.