light green color issue

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by dagobaker, Apr 2, 2008.

1. i have one plant out of 30 that is showing me its not 100% happy
    the top third of the plant or maybe quarter is a very light green as opposed to the rest of the plant and crop being very nice dark green
    its from the same mother as all the others and most of the plant is perfect
    ill put two pics from the top so u can see what i mean
    and one pic of the whole plant and some pics of the other leaves and u can see just how green they are
    i flush my plants every week usually twice so i know its getting the correct nutes and there is no build up
    was wondering if its possible to just get some nitrogen to these leaves or not
    i think its in the middle of the flower or bloom cycle with alot of nice bud sites

Attached Files:

2. That looks more like potassium deficiency than nitrogen.

Is that soil, or soiless?
    What are you feeding them, and how often?
    Are you pH balancing your water before you feed?
    What type of lighting?
    Temps?

Last, I'm not a soil grower, but it seems like flushing them that often might stress them out. Not sure about it, but I've never heard of anyone flushing like that unless they had a problem or were getting ready to harvest.

3. It's an outdoor thing usually... feed then flush, feed then flush.

It could be a potassium deficiency yes. Just pump up those nutes.

how you doing dagobaker?

4. i grow in coco/perlite mix
    i use 75% gh 3 part nutes
    i keep it at 6.2 which is ideal for coconut
    i only have one place on my 30 plants that look like that so im starting to think its just an anomoly
    thankx for the input

5. well as of how am i.........if i dont get this job ive interviewed twice for im going to lose my mind .....ive spent so much time and money on my 4 grow rooms and getting ready for my greenhouse grow that im really losing my mind
    i need a new professions really quick.........besides that im great lol......the plants are really good except for that top of one plants which doesnt keep me up at night....thankx and ttyl

6. after only a few days of the 75% nutes (and dont forget the fish water ) it seems to be improving the top
    i see alittle less light green and alittle more medium green
    maybe another few days and it will be like the others and dark green...........

Attached Files: