light dep

Discussion in 'Greenhouses' started by in2lite, May 25, 2011.

1. I want to force plants to flower with a black out regime, then finish them, does anyone have info on this? First hand, links, etc.

2. Ive searched a lot for this topic, but there isn't much online.

Just go out and experiment with it.... you can get nice results and you learn a lot about growing.

3. Thats usually the way I learn, thanks.

4. The best ting to do man is a big trashcan or even a wire tp. with black plastic on it. then be strict with your 12/12 regime.

• Like Like x 1
  5. get a thick gage wire and just have fun its cheap mabye 10$ for 200' of wire and 10$ for the plastic and you can make a huge one or many small ones let me know check my gorw hut ou as well. gool luck man.

6. Thanks, I think I got it under control.

7. coo, i have to do the same thing in 2 weeks. just to get 2 crops this season :)

8. I built a frame over my planter bed and I cover it with pastic each night and take it off in the morning. Its a real bitch but it works.

9. Wow, this thread has not been updated in some time!! I have a pretty good system for individual plants. I use 14 ft long by 60" tall concrete re-mesh wire with 6" openings. Lots of support for buds, but not too restrictive. I bought 150 linear ft for $105 at Home Depot. I cut it into 14 ft sections and wrapped into a 48" diameter cage. This is the second year for the cages and so far so good...

10. Also, my wife sewed black out covers out of a breathable fabric. We put the covers on at 5:30 pm and off at 9:30 pm. This system works.

• Agree Agree x 1