Light cycles??

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by KGB, Nov 28, 2001.

1. What are the best Light Cycles start to finish,,
    How soon can I actuly start to bud???
    KGB ,, YOU ANT SMOKIN LESS YOUR CHOKIN!!!!!!

2. Whould a light from say a computer screen or tv force it back to vegin ??,, I have a few cracks
    Thanks
    KGB

3. Been there..done that..many moon ago. Get rid of the cracks!

12 hours of "total uninterupted darkness"

[​IMG]

4. I had a plant that sprouted in about a week. It's bout an inch or 2 now.....I have been leaving my fluoros on for 24 hrs...I started using a compact fluoro light and an 15 watt under the cabinet light to start with. I got a shoplight with 2 40 watt bulbs in em I am using now. Do I still keep them on 24/7? When do i start on the 12/12 light cycle? Would it do good after the 2nd week or now to start on an 18/6 light cycle? Thanks for the help

5. The best light cycle I have ever come across was the blue one from the 1982 Disney movie 'Tron' starring Jeff Bridges and Bruce Boxleitner in the title role.

Now that was a movie to watch stoned.

Attached Files:

6. THANKS FOR THE INFO, MAN. I AM ONLY GROWIN 2 PLANTS AND AM LOOKING ON EBAY FOR CHEAP HPS LIGHT. BUT I'LL HAFTA USE FLUOROS FOR NOW. SO IT'S OK TO LEAVE EM 24/7 TILL I REPOT THEM WHEN THEY ARE READY FOR FLOWERING? I HAVE READ WHERE 18/6 CYCLES WORK AS WELL AS 24/7. I PLANTED THE SEEDS ON THANKSGIVING AND I NOTICED LES THAN A WEEK LATER THEY POPPED OUT. WOULD A 150 WATT HPS FLOODLIGHT WORK? I FOUND ONE WHILE SEARCHING THE WEB. THANKS.