1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

Light cycles??

Discussion in 'Absolute Beginners' started by KGB, Nov 28, 2001.

1. What are the best Light Cycles start to finish,,
    How soon can I actuly start to bud???
    KGB ,, YOU ANT SMOKIN LESS YOUR CHOKIN!!!!!!

2. Whould a light from say a computer screen or tv force it back to vegin ??,, I have a few cracks
    Thanks
    KGB

3. Been there..done that..many moon ago. Get rid of the cracks!

12 hours of "total uninterupted darkness"

[​IMG]

4. I had a plant that sprouted in about a week. It's bout an inch or 2 now.....I have been leaving my fluoros on for 24 hrs...I started using a compact fluoro light and an 15 watt under the cabinet light to start with. I got a shoplight with 2 40 watt bulbs in em I am using now. Do I still keep them on 24/7? When do i start on the 12/12 light cycle? Would it do good after the 2nd week or now to start on an 18/6 light cycle? Thanks for the help

5. The best light cycle I have ever come across was the blue one from the 1982 Disney movie 'Tron' starring Jeff Bridges and Bruce Boxleitner in the title role.

Now that was a movie to watch stoned.

Attached Files:

6. THANKS FOR THE INFO, MAN. I AM ONLY GROWIN 2 PLANTS AND AM LOOKING ON EBAY FOR CHEAP HPS LIGHT. BUT I'LL HAFTA USE FLUOROS FOR NOW. SO IT'S OK TO LEAVE EM 24/7 TILL I REPOT THEM WHEN THEY ARE READY FOR FLOWERING? I HAVE READ WHERE 18/6 CYCLES WORK AS WELL AS 24/7. I PLANTED THE SEEDS ON THANKSGIVING AND I NOTICED LES THAN A WEEK LATER THEY POPPED OUT. WOULD A 150 WATT HPS FLOODLIGHT WORK? I FOUND ONE WHILE SEARCHING THE WEB. THANKS.

Grasscity Deals Near You