Light Cycle problem! Timer went off earlier than it should

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Joshuallan, May 20, 2016.

1. Your self doubt is apparent. If your ego lets you. Prove me wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. I guess I stumbled onto a new growers forum. But instead of fee, valuable advice they... Well.

Good luck, guys. If a million dollars fell in your lap you'd still be poor.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. #23 MayorMcStoned, May 21, 2016
    Last edited: May 21, 2016
    That's a pretty high horse you're sittin on dude.

You and your ego can fuck right off.

• Like Like x 1
  4. #24 jerry111165, May 21, 2016
    Last edited: May 21, 2016
    Prove you wrong?? You're a shining example of morons giving advice when they should be sitting in the corner with their mouths shut.

Have you ever heard the phrase "It's better to be thought an idiot than to open your mouth and remove all doubt"?

Here is your post -

"These newcomers call taking clones from flowering plants, monster cropping.

They are wrong

Newcomer = the Internet
    "

Please define what the term monster cropping means if it doesn't mean taking clones from flowering plants?

I can't wait to hear this one.

Now let's talk about your holier than thou attitude - "newcomer"??? You're brand new here. You've got less than 50 posts and every one of them has been you puking out of your mouth giving bad advice and thinking for some odd reason that you have a clue - you don't. Why on earth you ever would have even brought up the term monster cropping to a gardener that left his light on for a couple hours is the stupidest thing I've ever heard of - similar to your advice in another thread where "purple stems must simply be a Mg deficiency". I don't know how
    many plants stems and leaf undersides I've had and it sure the fuck wasn't because Mg is some elusive element.

You're on the wrong track trying to call me out pal - you tried this on Thursday and looked like an idiot then and you look like a bigger idiot now so take my advice about the "removing all doubt" thing. The Internet is full of people giving bad advice - we sure don't need another one.

J

This is the guy that posted this, on August 20, 2015 -

"Like the title says. Is it possible to veg in RW cubes then transplant to a soilless mixture for the flower stage?"

You must have become quite the gardener in the last six months! LOL!

J

• Like Like x 3
  5. No that 2 day old sprout isnt going to "hermie" or "monster crop" (kidding me?)

Sent from my LGLS660 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 3
  6. Don't even stress man, my old kicked it about 2 weeks ago and I noticed after a few days that my lights were on for 24 hours after being on 18 hours for about 2 weeks

Same with going down aslong its not less then 12 hours and if they are seedlings that won't even matter really it might shock them a little if anything

Sent from my takee 1 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  7. That's right Jerry we don't need any more false information being spread around the internet. Way to represent Maine BTW, I think very few people realize Maine has some of the best growing environment in the country (similar to the emerald triangle).Growers from Maine usually have alot of experience but usually don't put their 2 cents in unless they know what the fuck they're talking about... Thanks again Jerry and Mayor, I'll be replacing my timer today and i'll keep with the original 4pm-4am light schedule. I wish i could post some pics cuz this round of indoor has been my best yet !

• Like Like x 2
  8. Glad to hear it dude! Make sure to keep us updated even if you can't post pics!

• Like Like x 1
  9. Hey guys I was formerly "Scom"... I Had a little hiccup with my previous account. So I'll now be going by the name "GreenBushes"... I'll be sure to keep things updated as much as i can... Be sure to follow me if you'd like !