Light Colored Spots

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by napkin, Jul 20, 2008.

1. I just transplanted this plant from a cup into the ground and came back a couple days later to check on it and these spots have developed. Is this some kind of deficiency or is it just stress from the transplanting? Sorry for the bad quality pic its from my cell phone.

Attached Files:

2. I just posted a thread on this as it has happened to my plants as well. Its weird it seems like quite a few people are having this problem. Anyone know?

3. lol yea i would really like to know why this happends tho becuse it's the same as mine too!!!!!!!!!!:(

4. same shit happened to mine but my spots were big it just went away after a good watering but i have no clue what happened and its funny you said you transplated it then it happneed becuz thats when mine started showing up i rip off some roots by accident and the next time i check on it it looked like that:confused::confused::confused::confused:

5. This is weird did anyone notice anything like this on the forum last year. I definitely did not.

6. Yes, it happens to almost every single outdoor grow in the world. It is sun and weather damage, and it is completely unpreventable. Plants will not grow perfectly outdoors.