Light burnt bud?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by mattisbadatnames, Nov 21, 2015.

1. My led light fell a couple inches while i was away and burnt the surrounding sugar leaves really badly, what should i do and will She be ok? Its the top of the main cola

2. 1e4fb7d3-0b75-49b6-ab91-28a004dedf9f (1).jpg
    0dec6d72-30ba-4c5e-b718-8715a53e88fb (1).jpg
    also i would like to add, that out of panic i trimmed some of the sugar leaves off of the top that were badly burnt. i don't know what could come of that either.

3. it should be fine doesnt look horrible ive seen worse lol

4. I had a burnt top bud once when I was growing with CFLs. The bud stayed burnt and didn't grow much after that but the rest of the plant didn't seem to suffer. Went to harvest fine. I even smoked the burnt bud. No big deal.

5. kind of what i figured would happen, it doesnt seem like the most bud growth is happenning on the central cola anyways though so im not too upset. I hope it won't effect my yield too greatly.

6. i mean with a little bit of assistance the rest of plant can be the star bro tie branches down a little bit open her up let the center breath youll make up for what youll lost yeildwise on the cola

7. It happend the exact same thing to mine with CFL. I cutted the burned part of the bud off and it developed into 3 new buds growing in 1. It sounds funny but the bud is now looking like a ball instead of a banana

8. Keep an eye on it, dead plant material is a petri dish for mold, especially when it's inside a moist bud.