Light burn

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Deleted member 1114468, Jul 2, 2020.

1. Currently in week 6 of flowering and I can now see obvious signs of light burn.
    SpiderFarmer SF 1000. It’s raised as high as I can get it, probably about 10” above the canopy.

I know I can in theory reduce the intensity on that light, although not very easily, but I would only be guessing since I don’t have a meter.

Can anyone recommend any options?

I don’t have a pic on me but I can get one later when the lights come on

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Super crop and snap some necks

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. I’ve read about that but not confident as I’m on my first grow. But...if I absolutely need to to save the crop, guess I have no other choice.

Guess I’ll look up some videos on it

• Like Like x 1
  4. Yep, I break em' over all the time right up to 2 weeks before cut just to keep the canopy level

• Like Like x 2
  5. Only one way to learn :biggrin:

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. see them knots at my fingers? That is what to do, and if it snaps, grab the black electrical tape and fix it, prop it fir a couple 3 days and it will heal its self.

And a pic of my whole canopy as level as I can get it with a aggerating scrog.

20200622_221202.jpg 20200622_220152.jpg

• Like Like x 5
  7. So just crimp it so it’s pliable, let it bend over, prop it up until I supports itself?

• Like Like x 1
  8. Sometimes they get a little woody and you have to roll em' around in your fingers sort of slightly crushing a inch or so of stem. Then bend it over until it lays flat on the canopy or another limb etc... If it snaps, use the tape, if not in a few days it will support itself and stand alone.
    The smaller buds will turn up towards the lights and turn into grade A buds, just like a main top.

Look hard at the pic where I broke em' over at. See how they are all now main tops?

9. Ok cool. Thanks...I’ll do that then.

10. Would this be considered snapped? They’re quite woody.

[​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Super cropping is fun! Sometimes you have to use ties to hold them down or they straighten back up completely.

12. She straightened back up almost straight but I just wanted her other branches to catch up.

Attached Files:

13. That’s about as good as I could get it. I’m worried about a few of em

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  14. Thanks for the heads up.

• Like Like x 3
  16. Ok I will try to do those tonight when the lights come on. Thanks, you all have been a lot of help.

• Like Like x 1