light bulb vaporizer

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by moto47, Mar 25, 2009.

1. ok im trying to take hits out of this light bulb vape i made a ways back and never tried but i cant get it to rly milk good at all

2. you dont want it to milk. you're vaping, there should be clear vapor.

3. so your saying like the smoke will be clear in the lightbulb? caues i saw a small amount of white flotaing in there and thought that was all i was gonna get so i inhaled it and was suprised to feel it like that off a small ammount.. maybe i got allot more thc than i thought! ;)

4. so is it rite then i mean i am already high so its hard for me to tell immidiaely if its doing anything i inhale it and it geos down smooth i exhaile and like my nose and stuff feel like there on fire is that what its suppposed to be liek?

5. yeah, i remember the first few times i vaped from a lightbulb i was still confused on what to look for, but you want to see a really light vapor floating around. if you heat it too much youll start to burn it and the smoke will be noticably thicker and harsh to inhale. but yeah its sort of a trial an error thing untill you get the hang of it. and yeah, for some reason for me the vapor always goes down and comes out smooth, but if i try to hold it in it feels like my throat has sinned against god and got sent to eternal hell fire

6. i made a lightbulb vape and would see just a tiny bit of smoke in there.

i did it a few times, didnt think it worked, decided it wasnt worth it and just went back to my good ole spoon and bubbler.

i still got my bottle cap and all fixed up if i decided to make another crackhead lookin vape.

7. i just remember the first hit i took out of it i saw a little bit of white smoke ( obv must have been vapor in there to ) so i hit it thinking that was all i was gonna get and my hole face tingled when i inhaled it... it was amazing xD