Light Bulb vaporizer

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Drewman123, Oct 14, 2008.

1. Anyone use one? How do they hit, whats the high like compared to a bong? and does it really save that much weed?

2. i tried it one time, and it didnt work. i was probly just too impatient too hold a candle to the bulb for so long

3. they work and hit sorta well. you definitely get high but they are tricky. when i was lighting mine i torched the glass so much that it started to melt the glass. it seemed necessary too. i ended up just packing a bowl after that. their are some really good tutorials on here to make them though.

4. Just the thought of it is too crackheadish.

I would imagine it being a pain in the ass :)

5. i just bought one for real cheap(50$) all this other stuff sounds crazy@!?!?

6. it's a huge pain in the ass.

7. Real vaps are great, but it's a pain in the ass, and really dangerous because of how thin and sharp the glass is, it's quite a hazard to stoned people.

If you want to make a bong, you would be much more succesful than making a vap.

8. man, it works decent, doesnt save as much as a normal vape would, and i used as much weed as i do for my bong. The high was different lol, i ddint think i was high cus it was just a straight mind high lol.. I used thicker glass tho, and held over candle for about 5 mins shaking and shit to get it all, about 6 or so good hits

9. A while ago I made one and it came out nice. Packed like .2-.3g into it and couldn't get it to work very good. If the bud was ground up I think I would have had better results(only broke it up by hand). I ended up pooring the weed out and packing a bowl..

IMO smoke it out of a piece or buy a decent quality vape.

10. anybody know of a good way to dry the inside of the vape after youre done?

assuming you guys all rinse the bulb after use...

11. It saves a shit ton of weed, if your tolerance is down and you got some stems you can vape em and get pretty high.
    Make sure you clean the shit out of them though or your going to be coughting like a mofo.
    It takes a lot of patience to do it but when your'e that low it's worth it.

12. ive used them, they hit very well actually, and depends on how many peiople you have with you.

if its just you, and a friend, you'll get just as high as a bong would get you, if not a little higher.

and yeah it does save weed, considerably

13. Ill jus stick to my da buddha vaporizer.......

14. I just smoked out of one yesterday. If you hold the lighter in the right spot it saves you sooooo much weed. We vaped like half a gram and were fuuuckkked.

15. I used it untill I burned my hand... ow.

16. i've never made one myself but it seems like a shitty idea. i'd rather just buy the actual thing...

17. Yeah man that's the worst i burned my thumb shit hurt for weeks

18. I've tried it. Rocked my dome pretty good.

19. Does the wattage of the bulb matter?