Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Light bulb vaporizer odor?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by musica70, May 20, 2009.

1. I'm not really a newb for toking... But I came back home from college last week (yay summer break!) and it's killing me not being able to smoke whenever. So I made myself a handy light bulb vape earlier today.

Question is, how much does it reek up a room, or a house, with use of a sploof. I want to smoke out of my window with it... but I'm REALLY paranoid of getting caught, as when I left college my mom was crazy anti-drugs and still is.

2. it doesnt reek for shit, youll be fine, ive smoked that in my room without any precautions with no problems, my parents are anti drug too, dont use it though, mine broke while i was lighting it from the excessive heat, also the gas on it will turn the lghtbulb black, the more black the closer it is to breaking

3. When it broke, did it shatter? Because I thought that since there is an air hole there isn't enough pressure from heat for the glass to shatter... But I'm really dumb at that sort of stuff so I'm likely wrong.

4. i dont remember, it will probably just crack and a piece will fall out, or the whole thing will just fall to pieces, but youre right theres a hole at the top its not built up pressure so there shouldnt be glass flying everywhere