Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Light bulb vape ?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by WeaveAndWish, Oct 15, 2016.

1. Hey. I've used light bulb vapes before when I had nothing. But I recently got shatter and didn't really have a better way to smoke it. But I'm not exactly sure if I'm getting other fumes. When I take hits it never really hits rough, but it gives this terrible tickle. That really make me cough. The vape itself doesn't taste very pleasant either. But the wax is smoking.

I'm curious if, exposed to heat long enough, could I melt the pop lid and rubber like straw used to seal and smoke ? I know you're good with the time it takes to vape tree but to fully vape wax takes a bit of time.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. By "tickle" do you mean after the vapor is in your lungs your throat starts to sting a little? That's normal when smoking wax. You can get a wax pen for under $50 that works fairly well and I use them for convenience but I prefer a rig. In a pinch make a ruin-a-spoon vape, heat a stainless spoon and dab. The fume risk is exaggerated. Our toast is made by heating metal red hot and millions of us have electric heaters that work by heating metal that warms air which we breath all winter throughout our lives.

3. I hate to be "that guy" but dude vaping out a light bulb is incredibly dangerous, light bulb vapes have been known to blow up in peoples faces when over heating them. Just go invest in a 10 dollar dab straw or spoon. Its weed not crack, jesus.

4. It's not that dangerous. I don't happen to have a dab pen I tried to get one but can't right now. You don't have to be "that guy" and understand I have many smoking tools and have been smoking a long time and know a light bulb vape isn't the best. But it handles my needs besides the fact it tickles my throat like a bitch.

5. I don't think you are smoking weed.....

6. It's definitely weed..thanks tho