Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Light bulb vape ??

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by kessDAmess, Nov 18, 2013.

1. 1. If I put QWISO hash in it (I don't have a rig) and heat it up, when it bubbles there is no visible smoke. How long should I hold it on there for? Just hot enought to keep it bubbling the entire time? So the liquid just burns off?

2. When smoking weed with this the same thing happens, as I hold it a little farther away from the candle it doesn't burn but when I hold it closer and release a ton of smoke in the bulb it turns it black and leaves a bit of residue.

How do I smoke resin and weed out of this thing with a candle?? Lol I have made it exactly like all the others

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Don't be ghetto .

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Ok so I just knife hit my qwiso as I'm typing this I'm on my way to the ER for a lung transplant. Omg lol I'm on cloud 9

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. #4 budBaas, Nov 18, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 18, 2013
    Not worth it. Get yourself a real vape. You dont wanna be inhaling the chemicals that are in the lightbulb.
    Just make a gravity bong if you have to use a homemade smoking tool.