Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

light bulb vape question

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by AfraidtoDream, Nov 5, 2013.

1. the only thing i smoke out of when im alone is my bong, if im with some friends its usually just a blunt or pipe so i cant my friends opinion on it. so the only reason im going to switch to the light bulb vape is cause 1) my mom said she could smell weed all the way from her room and 2) im too cheap to buy a real vape. but i was wondering does it still taste the same and get you high with the same amount or less? how do you know when the weed is cashed if you are vaping it? is the smell still super strong? all i have is mids btw thanks guys stay high!!

2. Tastes the same & smells similar to burnt microwave popcorn , just extremely ineffective, does not conserve weed whatsoever and no matter how hard you try, there is no way in hell you're convincing your mom you were just smoking weed out a lightbulb when you get caught. You look like a crackhead.

3. yeah tell your mom your smoking from a lightbulb

Sent from my SGH-T959