Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

light bulb vape question

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Rosemount, Mar 23, 2012.

1. If you were to use a cone lightbulb instead of a dome like one would that be better for vaping.

2. It prolly would cuz the bud would touch more glass right?

3. That's what I thought but can't glass crack if u don't get high enough watt

4. Just don't do this...
    1. Lightbulb can easily explode shattering glass, happened to a couple of friends.
    2. If you get caught it looks like you have a meth pipe.

Just my opinion

5. I wouldn't use any lightbulb for vaping, and either should you.

6. Ya I no but I'm hella poor right now and never gaped before I'm just worried bout glass breaking

7. That's not vaping....

8. [quote name='"fraggleYOURrock"']That's not vaping....[/quote]

Please explain. If the proper temperature is reached and it is vapor, then i would call that vaping.

9. [quote name='"MIjbr90190"']

Please explain. If the proper temperature is reached and it is vapor, then i would call that vaping.[/quote]

If you try it and look at the bud... it Burns. Making smoke. Not vape. Turn black gets oddly cherried and turns to ash.

10. I made one. You will get stronger hits if you hold a lighter or candle under the glass bulb directly. The glass will slowly turn black, and eventually crack. Not a big crack or explosion, but slow little *crick* *crack* *crunch* and it will eventually no work from the resulting holes.

If you hold the lighter/candle away from the bulb, just so the very top is slightly almost touching the bulb, but not touching it. This will take 3-5 minutes to vap up, but once it's done your good to go!

11. [quote name='"knarf"']I made one. You will get stronger hits if you hold a lighter or candle under the glass bulb directly. The glass will slowly turn black, and eventually crack. Not a big crack or explosion, but slow little *crick* *crack* *crunch* and it will eventually no work from the resulting holes.

If you hold the lighter/candle away from the bulb, just so the very top is slightly almost touching the bulb, but not touching it. This will take 3-5 minutes to vap up, but once it's done your good to go![/quote]

I actually have a old school single torch lighter I was gonna use.

12. Rosemount, that would most likely be too hot, and would definitely break the bulb.

13. isn't that how you smoke meth?

14. [quote name='"fraggleYOURrock"']

If you try it and look at the bud... it Burns. Making smoke. Not vape. Turn black gets oddly cherried and turns to ash.[/quote]

Then you did it wrong...

15. [quote name='"TheCrunge"']isn't that how you smoke meth?[/quote]

Yes. But meth isn't normal.

16. [quote name='"knarf"']Rosemount, that would most likely be too hot, and would definitely break the bulb.[/quote]

Ya, but if I get thick glass and hold it away.then it should b fine that's what my friend did l.

17. you burned it. hold the flame further away for less amount of time.

OP it doesnt work that well. unless you need to vape for stealth, i would suggest you just make an apple pipe or something. youll get higher.

18. [quote name='"INeeedMoney"']

you burned it. hold the flame further away for less amount of time.

OP it doesnt work that well. unless you need to vape for stealth, i would suggest you just make an apple pipe or something. youll get higher.[/quote]

Oh. I have a bowl, its just I really need to change up how I smoke.

19. Honestly, when i made a lightbulb vape i felt the to be high very strange because it was my first vaping experience. I used a dual wick candle and rotated tbe bulb while lifting up and down for a proper vapor cloud. Its good to try if your not sure on the whole idea of vaping.

20. dont do it the risk isnt worth the reward