Light bulb vap?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by tokerBroker, Aug 15, 2012.

1. Should I make one?

2. If you can do so safely - Are these safe to use? Anyone?
    I'm just not sure about he materials involved man, sorry.

Though I will say this, after having used one commercially made similar model - To be honest with you they really don't give the best impression to vaping.

If you normally smoke bongs, you might want to take a look at the one called the "vapostar". It's one of the cheapest units out there, gives pretty nice quality vapour, it can be used in your existing glass, and is the most similar to actually use.

Just my advice man, I'm suggesting on the basis of - I think everyone should have the best possible experience with vaping so that they know what it's truly capable of.

Good luck either way yeah, I hope you get the info you need here.

3. [quote name='"RandomThoughts"']If you can do so safely - Are these safe to use? Anyone?
    I'm just not sure about he materials involved man, sorry.

Though I will say this, after having used one commercially made similar model - To be honest with you they really don't give the best impression to vaping.

If you normally smoke bongs, you might want to take a look at the one called the "vapostar". It's one of the cheapest units out there, gives pretty nice quality vapour, it can be used in your existing glass, and is the most similar to actually use.

Just my advice man, I'm suggesting on the basis of - I think everyone should have the best possible experience with vaping so that they know what it's truly capable of.

Good luck either way yeah, I hope you get the info you need here.[/quote]

Thanks man for the info. I'm broke ATM so I was just wondering about this ill maybe buy a vape on payday

4. LOL I'd like to buy the world a vape.
    ...I can't, but I'd like to.

I hope it works out though man, I'm sure someone here has made and used one and might have some more info on it for ya - See if you can pop back in and tell us about your experience too, maybe post a picture of your experience/s with the bulb, the more info here the better.

5. [quote name='"RandomThoughts"']LOL I'd like to buy the world a vape.
    ...I can't, but I'd like to.

I hope it works out though man, I'm sure someone here has made and used one and might have some more info on it for ya - See if you can pop back in and tell us about your experience too, maybe post a picture of your experience/s with the bulb, the more info here the better.[/quote]

Yeah cheers bro I'll Defo post some pics

6. Meth heads do it all the time so can't be that hard

7. Don't do it, very dirty alot of impurities in the bulb even if you do clean the fuck out of it, i look at it alot like eating a blue crab, it's a lot of work to break the thing open, and then there is very little meat, roll one up or spark the pipe, easy Vape is 90 dollars not the best but does 1000x better and achieves desired effects oppose from the light bulb.

8. [quote name='"BearJew420"']Don't do it, very dirty alot of impurities in the bulb even if you do clean the fuck out of it, i look at it alot like eating a blue crab, it's a lot of work to break the thing open, and then there is very little meat, roll one up or spark the pipe, easy Vape is 90 dollars not the best but does 1000x better and achieves desired effects oppose from the light bulb.[/quote]

Thanks I'll just pipe it up

9. Yeah it's nothing like a real vape.

10. Yea, you're better off just burning your herb until you can afford an actual vape.