Light bulb adapters help..

Discussion in 'Lighting' started by Boner jams3, Oct 9, 2010.

  1. Where can I buy one of those adapters that you plug your bulb into so you can plug your bulb directly into an outlet? Thank you :wave:

  2. Are you talking about a socket with a plug on the end of it? You can buy those in the electronics section of Lowe's or Home Depot.
  3. Yessir I am, and thank you very much! :smoke:

Share This Page