1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

light bill question?

Discussion in 'Indoor Marijuana Growing' started by charlie067, Mar 23, 2003.

1. hey does anyone here know how much 520watts of electricaty from 1 hps and 3 40watt flo's is going to cost a month in canaidian dollers?the hps is on 12/12 everyday and the flo's will be on 18/6 this wouldent be something the electric compant would notice would it?

2. maybe 12-15$ us

3. go to hydroponics.net they have a cost chart that will tell you how much its gonna run you its gonna depend on how much you pay per kw

4. I dont think the electric company would notice, but have a reason for the rise in consumption prepared in advance. Something along the lines of-" Oh yeah, my girlfriend has been staying over and she's never out of the shower". Showers use shitloads of juice, washing machines and old fridges do too.

P.S If Charlie is is a girls name-you could say boyfriend instead, though the washing too much excuse is less credible.

5. $$$ with the exchange rate.... ahhhhh 20 bucks thats 20 loonies or 10 toonies.... plus or minus 5

6. i dont think a rise of 20 bone or so is going to be a big enough spike for them to notice anything, much less say anything...

pece...

Grasscity Deals Near You