light adjustment

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by littlefoot1, Aug 23, 2011.

1. im grown 5 plants in 2' by 3' and using 90w ufo and 2 23w 6500k cfls. The ufo is 11 inches from the plants and the cfls are off to the side. Plants are 5 days old and 3 have surfaced and inch or 2 tall, 2 havent surfaced yet. Is the light set up ok. I read where you shouldnt block the light from the ufo, so how do i get the cfls really close without blocking the ufo light out? Thanks.

2. You will not need the CFLs at the moment not till there bigger but you can get at Home Depot, Lowes, Walmart lamp clamps. You can buy wood make a fixture. You can buy a lamp and plug that in. Use your imagination :)

3. Thank you. I have cfls now and on plants. is it ok? does seem like they turn towards cfls, but i rotate pots so they get all sides.

4. plants will stretch toward the most intense light source leds are not very intense because of the color u should prob germ and veg in different areas to have dedicated germ lights