1. Win a Personalized Grasscity Stoner Kit! Subscribe to our Youtube for a chance to WIN!
    Dismiss Notice

Light a Candle tonight...

Discussion in 'General' started by justme, Sep 14, 2001.

1. Light a candle for **Nicky**...tonight all over this country...(as I understand it)...everyone is being asked to go outside...and, light a candle at 7pm...and have a moment of silence for those we lost...those that are missing...those that were unsung heros.
    **Nicky**....man...I wish I had gotten to know you better...you were always trying to help people with your wisdom and kindness...if you didn't make it out alive...I hope you're smoking a BIG phattie...and having the best party in the world...HEAVEN has to be a party for Nicky...I hope it is for everyone who lost their lives, and will lose their lives before this is all over with.

2. I got a bonfire going on tonite. Y'all are welcome to stop by if you're in the area.

Peace to you.
    I'm still hoping that you're just busy and maybe with out power. I have'nt gave up on you yet.
  3. You start the bonfire, Smokinokie, and I'll bring the beer and bud.

I hope Nicky is OK, too. I hope that he has simply been unable to post because of power problems, etc. I hope to hear from him here soon.

Grasscity Deals Near You