Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Lifting weights

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by werixo, Mar 24, 2012.

1. Just want to get some opinions on ppl that lift weights while high. What strain do you smoke? before you hit the gym?

2. I personally would not get high before working out, unless its pure sativa.
    I can never seem to get the same repcount as compared to when sober after any indica.

3. I can work out with indica but I have some dank that I use sometimes I think it's a mix of a little more stativa then indica and it's like im super human

4. That's me personally though, without some pure sativa, I get a better workout when sober.
    I wouldn't mind getting a bit of a indica buzz if it's just a light workout.
    Getting baked after the workout for me is one of the best feelings ever. The endorphin rush of the workout and the muscle relaxation of some good indica is amazing, plus the additional munchies is nice.

5. Workout everyday stoned.. I have intense focus, and my only concentration is on form.

The downside, I smoke more. I lose my high in about 30minutes.

6. smoke sativas if you want to do something active

7. [quote name='Addicted']Workout everyday stoned.. I have intense focus, and my only concentration is on form.

The downside, I smoke more. I lose my high in about 30minutes.[/QUOTE

My high intensifies with my work out

8. Try the fitness section.