Lifting Weights while Stoned

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by XrAyZz, Apr 3, 2012.

1. Anyone tried to do it?

I tried to curl once stoned. With a piece of pizza in my hand (not dumbell curls, regular, two handed bicep curls).

Fingers that feel broken really ruin your high.

2. Ha yea i do it. It helps me push to my max

3. Theres one guy at my gym that smokes before he lifts, and he goes hard for two hours. Non-experienced stoners wouldn't even know he was high.

4. i cant workout if im not high* weed & a preworkout drink like jack3d and im ready to go. i life for 1 1/2-2hours and it really helps me concentrate, push to my limits, be aggressive, and feel my muscles working.

i train bjj & judo high, i also workout my upper body high....my legs however i stay sober and just take a preworkout cuz i cant risk hurting my back on squats or donkey calf raises

5. My workouts are so much more intense when I'm high. I push myself until I can't go any more, whereas when I'm sober I tend to quit easier. I love the feeling of that stoned "I CAN DO IT!" haha

6. same here bro i definitley know that feeling

7. yup, athletic while stoned, stoner here.

8. Theres no way I could do that. When i'm baked I just wanna chiiiillllllll :smoke:

9. Damn Im the total opposite of u guys, when im baked and i try to hit the weights i just cant i just wanna chill like this dude ^

10. I've rolled (jujitsu) while high a few times and it felt more natural. I found myself using the cage a lot more and doing crazy shit without thinking about it. The only problems come when I'm too stoned. Then it's no fun lol

11. Used to come stoned to fitness class all the damn time, never hindered me at all, sometimes you can just get in the zone when your really baked haha.

12. I can't workout nor do cardio when I'm high but that's probably because I'm not a daily stoner. I feel like I got half my energy. Same with taking test and do homework high, i cant do it for shit, but people who smoke everyday and study high everytime can.

13. I can't workout or play sports either when high. I use my vaporizer daily, but always at night a few hours before bed and after all training is done. This way performance not effected and can enjoy my high still.

14. I have no problem lifting weights when i am stoned too. There was a period where everytime before i got into the gym, i would smoke a joint on my way there. I did not notice a vast difference, there were a few times where i wanted to end my training fast, but usually i weightlifted just fine, like i was not stoned at all. And not only that, i used to play in a football team until 1 year ago. I would smoke a joint with a good friend before we would get into the field. We played just fine for most part of the game!

15. I smoke after so it's a reward for my hard work

16. i dont especially like it. i can push myself much harder when im sober.

also i constantly lose count of what set and rep i am on.

17. Eventually this is the way i prefered. After a rough training, a joint is the best reward to relax:smoke: .I had found a really nice spot just a few blocks away from the gym. I would go and chill there after training. I prefer it anyday over sitting in my house and smoking.

True bro. This is the only problem i had, not in terms of having less power to lift, but in terms of forgetting how many sets i had done before in a particular excercise:p. I would be in a position where i did not know if i had completed an excercise or not and if i should move on to the next.

18. The first time I went to the gym high I had put a subway cookie in my pocket and ate it while I worked out. Dumb, right?! Next times, I left the snacks at home. Its easier to stay focused when I'm high and the time goes by fast.

19. I get lazier towards the end but it does help me push myself to the max.

20. I box, kickbox, sometimes muay thai while high. I'm in the zone when I'm stoned :cool: