Lifestylez ov da Rich and Famous

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by respyshunt, May 13, 2010.

1. Big L's best album, first made, one of the most unique hip hop albums ive ever heard. jazzy beats, amazing metaphors and one liners.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0U1UN4P9Mnw"]YouTube- Big L - All Black[/ame]

2. lmao rich and famous

3. oh shit haha..changing that

4. "I don't understand it...How mc's take this rap game for granted"

5. lol u had me thinking they found new songs and this was a new album being released or some shit...

but yea one of the best of all time

6. haha wrong title, i think you mean poor and dangerous

Big l was so nice on the mic

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBrzEVJwYFg]YouTube - Big L Put It On[/ame]

• Like Like x 1
  7. apologize for the title.

8. Big L, Rest in Peace! +rep to you for starting this thread, Big L is one of m favorite mc's, hes sooo dope!

9. Big L is one of the most talented rappers of all time. wish he had a chance to reach his prime :(

10. seriously man he'd be soooo sick and he could show "rappers" like lil wayne what the fuck is up.

11. Put it on is nothing, try "Devils Son" for something real

12. Big L will never die in the eyes of fans who like real rap.

HARLEM!

13. "My name is L, and I'm from a part of town where clowns
    Get beat down and all you hear is gunshot sounds"
    "I wasn't poor i was po' i couldnt afford the o-r."

14. Man its sad that he died the way he did (mistaken for his brother in a shooting) He as close to signing to Rocafella records too, him n jay together on tracks would of been dope.

"Is Big l slow? Hell no/
    Bitches get fucked on the roof when i aint got no hotel dough"

15. it wouldnt of been fun for jay-z

16. Nah it wouldnt of been, L had the better verse on that freestyle they did together. He never had a wack verse.

17. L was and woulda been the illest to ever touch the mic..

Dude had mad talent, but its only fitting he died so young.. all the greats do. APPRECIATE GREATNESS while its there!

R.I.P Lamont.

18. lol thats my point...i think L would of out rhymed jay on any track

19. Thats debatable. L had some sick punchlines but Jay said some crazy shit as well. I think he would have only made Jay better.