Lifestyle or part of your life?

Discussion in 'General' started by nisim777, Jul 8, 2011.

1. I'm just wondering which one you all are. Is marijuana a lifestyle for you or a part of your life? I'll expound a bit. For me it is a lifestyle. By that I do not mean I am reliant on it, but I have made a conscious decision to allow it that place in my life. I'm not a party smoker. I smoke for a purpose - creativity. As a writer, marijuana opens my mind to new avenues of thinking that I would normally be too pretentious to consider. As a salesman (my day job) a residual from the night before keeps me relaxed enough that clients feel I am really down to earth.

By my definition, someone who has it as a part of their life just uses it to chill, which is totally find. As as lifestyler, I am typically more busy and active when high, because of the desired effects.

2. lifestyle. but i guess not in the most positive way. i just have to smoke everyday or else it seems like im missing something. i always wondered how people can be content with smoking once a month and limit themselves like that. but i guess its kind of like alcohol you dont have to drink every day to appreciate it.

3. My brother has the same kind of reaction. He feels empty if he doesn't smoke everyday. I would venture to guess that you have struggled with depression in the past and pot helps you keep those feelings at bay. Just a guess though.

4. Its a lifestyle for me bro

5. It's my lifestyle. I take breaks from time to time, but I mainly smoke everyday to manage my back pain.

6. whoa man. you just made me realize something i didnt even know about myself.

7. i guess its both.

it cant be that bad if i havent quit. ive tried other drugs and only used them a few times, and the only drug i enjoy is bud. recently ive been drinking beer everyday trying to put on weight (2 or 3). i dont see it as becomeing a habit becuase i chose mary over anything else to ease my mind.

8. Haha. Glad I could help.

9. I guess lifestyle, I've def slowed down on smokin'

10. Big part of my life, since I've become a medical marijuana card carrier I've been able to smoke and injest as much as I can afford. I've cut down my ibuprofen use to nothing and my antiacid tablets too.:hello:

I can honestly say I've never felt better, best medicine anywhere.:D:smoke: