Lifes good

Discussion in 'General' started by AimedForDeath, Mar 26, 2009.

1. Picked up my boy who just got off a parole tether yesterday, went n got an oxy 40.. did that up n smoked mad newports.. then we went n cruised for a while listenin to some new gorilla zoe n hung out with some girls...

now im kickin back drinkin on some vods... gittin my buzz back..

So whats up with you GC?

2. Nice man! Life is fucken awesome! Like my man Abe Lincoln said, "in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years."

3. wooo welcome back.

How was the grog in the jail?

4. that abe lincoln saying is fucking awesome.

5. It was a piece of cake.. but now I got weekly piss tests n shit... fucking felony probation. fuck it.

6. That relaxed me reading it. I quit cigarrettes, but once addicted-always addicted.

7. i met the BOOOZE man!

Grog/shine/tile vodka?

8. Ahhh shit haha.. we only made one batch of it... shampoo bottles filled with orange juice from breakfast plus we squeezes out some of the oranges we got with lunch, n then threw in some crackers n a lil bread for yeast... took bout 2 weeks of burping those fuckers but it got 'er done... tasted like fuckin ass even with kool-aid packs mixed in... but got me buzzed... plus there was a lotta pills in there

9. oh wow.
    Dude, thats so fucking awesome.
    whatcha put in :eek:

10. Writing a 5 page essay in one night while also needing to get up at 4 am tomorrow for work.

11. Damn.. aint that some shit?

I just drink my worries away.. alcoholism here i come.. wait im already here.

12. Yeah...*stares at my empty jager bottle*

13. mmmmmmmmmmmmm jager!!!!!!!!:hello:

14. Advertising on my City mang? You better pack your shit up n kick rocks!