Lifes Delimas

Discussion in 'General' started by DeviousByNature, Aug 20, 2008.

1. well..no money for a cab and the busses here are less than reliable...

but i was going to be looking into a trans service that my healthcare is supposed to provide...i just need to find out the details...since idk if theyll bring me to/from the apt or just to or what not...

itll be taken care of..im sure of it...devious makes it his job to worry about all the stuff he knows i just dont have the space to worry about *since he doesnt kno ne one involved with the move all that worry has been put on me from the beginning...but its settled now and idc about ne thing going on down here...lol*
    this car has been giving us grief for so long...and like i said..its not even just our car...and yet...we're still the only ones doing ne thing about it

same shit different day it seems

2. well the three of us have no weed reference in our names. lol. The public transportation here sucks, better off having a bicycle or a decen pair of Nike's..

3. It's unhealthy for you and the baby to be stressing out about this whole situation. Maybe you could get the blades to send you some bud to mellow you out instead of money? :p

4. actually...if all goes according to plan this sat doob3r is sposed to be comin over for some chill time before i move with some of his killbud and a new bong *no i dont get to keeo the bong..its just for the sesh...* and maybe some extra buds for me to "use" durring the stressful times

free bud would DEF be nice since its actually been ok'd by my nurses, since im not getting blown on a daily *or hell monthly* basis and it does keep my stress lvl way down and keeps my appetite good

5. I can't believe your nurses approved it, that's awesome! :hello:

6. its because during the first trimester i couldnt keep ANYTHING down unless i smoked first *if i smoked after id get sick anyways* and rather than putting a tube down my throat they figured it was less invasive and since id been a smoker for years before hand and it wasnt hurting the baby *hes soo awesomely healthy its not even funny* they figured there was no harm in it

ive cut back a ton since i dont NEED it ne more..but yes..it helps to take the stress away...i wish i had some the other night when i went into false labor *due to devious's rents of course* i bet it woulda calmed it down soo much easier than sitting in the e.r. away from the drama

7. whta will happen to your pherrets.

8. what do u mean?? when we move?? they are coming with us of course!!! same with my small sidekick-dog and our "kitten"

9. Oh our ferrets are going with us. They are family to us, kind of like our kids. We wouldn't have rescued them all only to abandon them. We have a 5foot by 4foot cage for them right now and like 4 more smaller cages i'll be linking together when we get there. They will have a ferret condo basically