Lifelong recurring vision of sphere(s) - Any idea why?

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by kins11, Nov 10, 2008.

1. I posted this as a comment in the other thread regarding spheres, but, obviously it does not relate too directly to that particular thread, so, I figured I would make my own post.

I am EXTREMELY curious to hear your opinions regarding this. If you have any knowledge, at all, regarding why I have been having this vision, please comment!!

-----

I have had this really weird recurring vision for as far back as I can remember. It is definitely like having a "vision". Something like a daydream, which I only experience during the day, and to the best of my knowledge, at total random. It also seems to accompany an emotion, which, I have never been able to understand or explain. It is some what of a neutral emotion, maybe a tiny bit of sadness is involved, a bit of confusion, a bit of intrigue. It is tough to explain.

The vision is essentially this:

2 large (sometimes only 1), possibly hovering sphere(s), if I had to guess, maybe about 20 or 30 feet tall, each. Identical in appearance and size. I see a gigantic, all white room, of sorts, though it is also kind of just like weird empty space, but white. It has a boxyness to it that makes it feel like a giant room. I am looking into the room from the perspective of if I were standing in a front doorway. There are perhaps 2 or 4 enormous white or gray pillars in this room, located in the corners. They either go very high or forever upward. I never really look up. The two giant spheres move around in a very LONG, elliptical or round circular motion, and I can see them gradually get farther away and come back. It is kind of.. relaxing. They are seemingly hovering slightly off the ground, at a slow, steady pace. There may have been only one sphere doing essentially the same thing in some of my visions but it is hard to know. When I see this it's kind of.... fuzzy.

Anyway, it always accompanies the exact same, mostly indescribable feeling. It used to have a bit of a calming effect on me. It happened more when I was a kid. I haven't seen this in maybe 3 or 4 years now.

Does ANYONE know what this might be? At all? I have never told anyone about it except for a few girlfriends and they just think it's strange.

EDIT: Added a shitty MSPaint recreation. This would be a bird's eye view. How I see it in my head is from the front, like if you were entering into this room from a front door. The sphere(s) move counter clockwise around the room, at a steady pace, and they don't stop.

I want to note briefly that this image has had an incredibly PREVALENT and very SIGNIFICANT effect on me, just simply in that it exists at all. It hasn't caused anything, made me feel anything. It just feels very important and always has, and yet, I just can't seem to figure it out.

[​IMG]

2. Bump.

I really wish there were somebody out there who has had a similar experience, or could explain why I have experienced this. =(

3. You are probably a synesthete. Its a good possibility especially if this only occurs during times of particular emotions.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Synesthesia

Otherwise, you could have a glicoma and should get that checked out.

4. I've read some about synesthesia. I never really considered this. I suppose it is possible, though no other emotions that I have ever experienced are ever connected to any sort of vision, or image. It is only this one, particular case. It's very strange.

I should note it's more of a thought than anything else. It is just so unbelievably vivid, it seems very much like I am hallucinating it. There are no actual visuals involved, though, I don't think.

5. I was talking with a guy who lives across my hall today and he was talking about when he was young and read the bible he saw a vision of a sphere, somehow he tied it in with his understanding of spirituality/religion.

6. Yeah, I know that spheres are common in some spiritual concepts. I just really wish I could figure this particular vision out.

7. I was so completely shocked when i found this thread that i bookmarked it and had to come back later to gather my thoughts and myself. I have had the exact same except for the pillars recurring vision since i can remember. I seem to get this rubbery feeling in my body though, especially in my teeth (very hard to explain) and i can feel it coming on.
    I also get this overwhelming emotion that cannot be put into words. I always just assumed i was daydreaming or something but after recent events in my life i began digging deeper into things unexplained. I'm so glad i found this though, just know you aren't the only one out there with this strange phenomenon happening in their life.

8. Hmm

Its been a while since this happened to me, i think it only happens when i am sick.

From foggy memory - i get the feeling i am on the surface of a sphere, i think it is checkerboard pattern with sometimes one or a few spheres rolling around on the big sphere that i am on.

Idk if nausea from illness causes this or what, but it always has a disorienting vibe.

9. I have never been sick or nauseated when this vision occurs. I never even told anyone about this except my husband, just recently and had always seemed to enjoy the moment, even trying to make it occur on command. It hasn't happened in a long time but i can never forget the way it makes me feel. The large sphere is almost playdough like and the emotions are so strange.

• Like Like x 2
  10. Have you tried touching the spheres

smoke weed everyday

• Like Like x 1
  11. learn about - the flower of life- it's about spheres, lots of them

• Like Like x 1