Life?

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by capecoder, Apr 11, 2006.

1. I agree, but to the extent that absorbing other people's perspectives are left as possibilities but not absolutes. You cannot take in information from others with the mindset that you know exactly what they speak of, since words can be misinterpreted fairly easily. That's why I think one should try to "define" their own philosophy. You are your own unique self, so I don't see why you shouldn't create your own unique philosophy.

2. Agreed. Were a bunch of fucking animals and have personal likes and dislikes and should follow them to obtain happiness. I can't explain how many times my parents tried to get me into sports and such but, I'd rather go hang out with friends on the weekends or watch a movie or a sport like baseball on tv. Interpret your life for yourself. FUCK just about everything you disagree with. Your heavyweight or something and they say be healthy and lose weight and you want to eat what you want and not exercise, go for it. People who are healthy sry but are pathetic. "Oh I'm gonna drink this new drink and live longer". Ranting, enjoy life and cherish it. Life's goal is to live and for some reason you die. Everyone dies and even animals. Its not just you. Can't be that bad? Gonna happen? Man life sucks because of that doesn't? Thats why you gotta cherish it and do what makes you happy;) The best meaning of life that I can determine it is "Make the world a better place before you die"

3. Finding the right women to stay with is also *animal*. Theres an equilibrium of polygamists and monogamy and the second that delicate balance is tilted to one side or another, it rights itself.