life

Discussion in 'General' started by punkyworld, May 9, 2003.

1. well after having another really nice night chillin' with my friend and smoking a jay, I feel that if people just sit and chill for an hour every night, people will be more peaceful.. I love being able to sit and reflect the day's events.. peace out..

2. Agreed. Sometimes all you need is to simply relax and enjoy a few moments!

3. oh I was meaning to ask you bud head, is your little "tailgate" party(lets call it) invite only per say?

4. Tailgate party of 18 and older of grasscity fellas and females..

5. sweet I just turned 18!

6. i cant agree with you more punkyworld.... good point!

7. Should be a blast with out a doubt!!!!

I'll be making a thread close to the last of june to see who all will be here!

8. What? Tailgate party? I must have missed something when I left to see a movie.

9. Another session completed, Don't you hate it when people promise they would blaze and don't at the last minute? It's alright though at least you had yours. Never pass up a free bowl of fresh trops.

"Is it cashed..Is it cashed??Oh its cashed alright".

10. Wow, I don't know how I missed it. I got it this time i went through the thread. And I agree completely. If everyone would chill and toke for a little while the world would be a much happier place. Instead people are all caught up in drama that only causes misery to everyone involved.

11. Everybody in the world should smoke a J and listen to dub at least once in a year, Imagine if we'd but Bush and all his "enemies" in to an room and give them enough weed and good music and let them get to know each other.... would there be war?

12. nope. but getting them in the room is the hard part.

13. very true. i mean, a lot of people are obsessed with money, cars, cell phones, a big house.. I mean those things are nice, but you shouldn't live your life wanting all the money in the world and the fanciest car and all that bullshit.. All these people who have a 9 to 5 job... Makes me think about a bunch of robots... society is corupt..