life ya know

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by xXMelkorXx, Feb 19, 2011.

1. well i never thought id come back to gc..but here i am..missed the city to much...

so life has been crazy..been doing stupid shit really..i live life completely on the edge now..been working 2 jobs..and getting my hustle on..i found a great connect through one of my friends from high school..other than that ive been raving alot..i was surprised when i came back to arkansas how big dubstep has gotten here...went to nocturnal in dallas and saw bassnectar and kaskade with a fellow blade..got myself a decent girl for once..we keep each other happy..not sure if i love her yet but she is what i want..i wasnt expecting to get back in one..but she was there for me when even my family abandoned me..

im glad im sober..still smoking but the habit was gunna be the death of me..was friendless, homeless, directionless..now i got my own house, new car, friends that keep me stable and happy..spending time with my son..

yea things r good

2. im happy for you bro

3. That's good man, keep your head up. Don't let things go down the wrong path, stay positive :)

4. I wondered why you disappeared. Good to hear things are going better at least. Hope your boy is doin real well

5. left cuz his ex is on GC

sounds good dude, never thought there would even be a raving scene in arkansas, but i guess AR has wakarusa, that def helps

6. Dude, so weird, I stumbled back in here for the first time in forever very recently. Sorry to hear life went all to shit for a while (mine did too) and I'm glad you're pulling it back together (so am I!) Stop in from time to time!

7. yea its one of the reasons..but doesnt bother me anymore..and yes WAKA is fucking awseome..i have tickets for this year..

8. yea zach is growing up to be a little replica of me..which scares the shit out of me..hes 3 now..and really smart and independent..

9. if i lived colser id be sooooo down but its kinda far for me...i live really close to camp bisco so i always hit that up, the 2 festies are really similar

10. yea man..ive heard its pretty intense..

but i miss SWAAGSTOCK!!! a festival for each equinox or solstice? doesnt get any better..but they were shut down by DEA for moving so much "stuff"

11. yeah i heard those were down south or sumthing...like lousiana maybe...heard they used to be awesome but then the crowds just started getting diluted, then finally the DEA stepped in

idk i read a thread on it on the shroomery, a few heads there seemed to know what theyw ere talking about

im from mass and really no one has heard of that festie

12. swaag is in mizzou..at a campground called camp zoe..yea the crowds eventually just became drug dealers buying all their drugs in bulk from fucked up people..for instance i traded a pair of flip flops and soap for liqiud lucy..retarded lol

13. haha idk dude thats pretty awesome, sandals and soap for liquid doses? but yes camp zoe sounds very familiar also

id like to hit up smaller, more intimate festivals but idk many ones that are like completely legt ya know? until i find those i guess ill stay with the huge ones, bisco, starscape, ezoo, maybe SCI's new festie at rothbury

14. NOCTURNAL! and FROST! of course

dubstep lover bro

15. yeah dude im so down with dubstep and electro/house

nocturnal shud be fun, i hear that usually has a pretty aweosme lineup every year

i wish i would just win the lottery cuz all i would do is go to festivals and shows year round...id be like the biggest festival junkie ever hahah