Life without humans

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by JakeThaGent, Apr 25, 2020.

1. nitpicking? You posted the picture - not I?

When the aliens come to eat us, you just stand there and wave your arms
    - you could maybe yell “We come in peace!!”

Me? I’ll shoot them.

Then I’ll at least see what they taste like lol

But in all seriousness - why do you post stuff like this: “What gives anyone the right to take any life, even to save their own. Why does man decide life or death

when you eat meat?

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Its crazy how cool it is. Ive seen documentaries where mycorrhizal fungus can communicate to other fungus a mile away via underground electrical impulses.

Very cool stuff. We are very unaware.

j

• Like Like x 1
  3. #63 wEEDhEAD1, May 5, 2020
    Last edited: May 5, 2020
    that’s what nitpicking is right? The only thing you found wrong was we was labelled as human lol

:roflmao::roflmao:

maybe they do come in peace Jerry don’t you watch the movies. They’ll come, I’ll wave at them saying we come in peace, but before they can say it back, you lot come in “pew pew”

C369F582-43B9-4ED2-AFAB-D57980A23BDA.jpeg

made myself chuckle there :roflmao:

I guess as I get older I become more aware. Or maybe just to try and make a strong point to a stranger on the internet lol.
    If we was never introduced to things from birth we wouldn’t think it was ok.

and really with that statement you highlighted even though you eat meat, can you find fault?

4. it’s why recently I’ve become very interested in magic mushrooms and dmt. Maybe their not just drug filled nonsense hallucinations, maybe our ancestors knew what we don’t, and they really do connect us to something. I want to know!

• Like Like x 1
  5. As much as I’ve enjoyed the hell out of items of that nature, cant forget the “Other Drugs” rule here at GC.

But I do understand. Nature is THE place to enjoy those special moments.

j

• Like Like x 1
  6. I feel you as far as eating animals, I love animals, for whatever reason it feels not quite right. I mean, without a doubt farming them feels gross. Not sure what the answer is though

• Like Like x 1
  7. Where do you get this nutty diatribe?

8. My favorite people are humans

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Not young and dumb mate.
    35 and it turns out i'm still a lot wiser than you. :)

Im well aware most of these animals exist purely because we eat them.
    Doesnt change the fact that theyll all still be there and start breeding if we stop eating them though.

Thousands of years ago animals lived in harmony.
    The levels of predator/prey were fairly even so life coincided well.

However, over the years mate. What happened is that man got gready.
    Man rose to the top of the food chain and learned how not to become prey.

You got any idea how many very dangerous animals would have to be released if we bowed to the whims of hippys?

Lets shut zoos down while were at it.
    Thousands of lions, tigers, aligators; komodo dragons, poisonous snakes, spiders and frogs,

That mixed with all the live stock, sheep, cattle etc.... then there would have to be laws written in to say people cant kill them for interfearing with their lives.
    Blah blah blah.

It just doesnt work mate.
    The only realistic options are...

We continue to farm and eat animals...
    Or...
    We stop farming and eating animals....
    Which will literally result in global wars and literally billions of wild animals causing all sorts of shite while its going on.

You just feel great about yourself though mate. Youre clearly changing the world :)

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. They will stab you in the back, its human nature.

• Like Like x 1
  11. NOT IF I STAB THEM FIRST

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. Is it paranoia if theyre really after you??
    <_<

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Is it still paranoia if they WERE after me until stabby stabby?

14. Find the quotation where I said that

I'll wait *pretends to smoke a cigarette*

Sent from my [Messenger Fox] using a note in it's collar

15. there ya go

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. @JakeThaGent !! You came back!! :)

So listen, buddy - @JKill quoted your post above but heres a link, too - Life without humans

Sorry - I know it was 1:07 when you came back (Dude!! SO glad you came back!!) but you said you’d wait - are you still waiting?

Sorry dude - I was at work.

j

• Like Like x 1
  17. Oh - and @JakeThaGent - I had asked a few more questions but yiu seem to have missed them. Heres the short version:

1. Do **YOU** Love the environment and the Animals?

2. I’d love to know - what do YOU - and I mean YOU, SPECIFICALLY - do to save the Earth?

Look forward to chatting pal!

j

• Like Like x 1
  18. Or Putin...

j

19. sorry buddy we are yet to be loosing 3000 people per day as you will end of may
    ..make 'merica er great again ..lol