Life without humans

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by JakeThaGent, Apr 25, 2020.

1. What does government have to do with this?

Are you saying that most cultures are vegetarians?

Curious.

j

2. AOC is a herbivore?

3. The ego cares

Sent from my [Messenger Fox] using a note in it's collar

4. Guess I don't care about the environment and animals that much.

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. Just another manifestation of energy

6. I’m not sure what you’re referring to.

j

7. Jake!! Just the man I wanted to see. I left you a response to this thread you started in which you said all humans should kill themselves.

Its right here to make it easy for you to find it.

Life without humans

thanks!!

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. Ol' Ted K would say it's the technology.

Then he would build and send out bombs... Kind of throws some shade on his point...

9. Damn, it isn't as funny if I explain it.

10. Sorry dude - its been a long day lol

j

11. literally lol. Just a copy and paste from the link posted above it. Is it incorrect?

I was referring to the “those Chinese eat insects” by archer. Nothing to do with vegetarianism but the fact that for example we eat pig/cow this is ok, someone else eats insects/bats/snakes/dogs even (I’m just saying) whatever. Those that govern us make the rules for this chunk of land only, what makes them right.. that’s all.

When it comes to Fish/insects, I used to tell my ex (vegi) that they should all be allowed to eat what reproduces through eggs, I mean have you Seen how fish reproduce in mass, it’s fucking crazy lol. But my heart still sinks when I watched the Documentaries and there caught in mass, trying to escape through the holes, biting the nets. And then the lobsters, the poor poor lobsters Boiling alive, screaming. only someone with evil inside!.

would you be able to kill everything you ate?

12. No Bother at all ..I have done many many times in my life

tho I have no real hunger to eat people

but if your ex(veg) paid the air fare ?

No Bother

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. That’s why as a whole we are helpless. I mean why would you, why have any empathy, compassion, common sense, were only animals right, cavemen! We Have dominion over all just because we can, I mean the man that wrote the bible even added it in just to make sure...

Humans will die off on this rock, as we deserve!
    And for the titles sake, life for all would be better without humans.

14. we are all built differently. I know for sure I’d be vegi or dead. What gives anyone the right to take any life, even to save their own. Why does man decide life or death.

humor me if you will. If the aliens came and decided we were the tastiest most nutritious meal they’ve ever seen. What would be your argument, what could it be..?

C2FFE791-D593-40E6-AEBD-4751FAA977F3.jpeg C10B306F-D5AA-4520-9184-F3118ABC72FE.jpeg

15. Shouldn’t humans be labeled as omnivores?

• Like Like x 1
  16. My shotgun.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. #57 jerry111165, May 5, 2020
    Last edited: May 5, 2020
    @wEEDhEAD1

You DO realize that plants communicate with each other - right?

Do some research and see how deep it goes - you may never want to eat your vegetables again.

Talking Plants

j

18. Bretharianism here he comes!

19. Nickpicking huh..

Lol of course that’s your answer. Best defence against an invading alien civilisation. A redneck with a gun :roflmao:. So yeah we’ll all gone get eaten then.

I would like to direct you back to my previous post on page 2

20. I’m 100% on board. I listed to this podcast a little while ago I can’t remeber which. It went on to say it goes either further than just communicating with each other. In the outdoors if they get attacked they can call for the predatory bugs to come and rid the infestation. In forests they find tree stumps alive and well long after they’ve fallen/been cut down as the other trees share with it what it need via the root system.
    He also said if a plants roots can’t penatrate a dence later they can call on the small borrowing mammals who will borrow underneath to loosen the soil, then when the holes cave in nice lose soil..
    Mother Nature is amazing, everything could be connected, maybe we all was at some point.

• Winner Winner x 1