Life... what a bitch

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by XPiRX, Jul 28, 2008.

1. So it's been an interesting week....

Last Sunday, I pretty much told off a large portion of my friends. They were being fucking sheisty ass motherfuckers. Lieing, Stealing, More lies, Bullshit and More Bullshit. So there goes a good portion of my friends, oh well I dont need friends like that and can always get more friends, at least I still had someone who loved me.... Or so I thought.

Monday, my girlfriend ends up dumping me because she found out I smoked pot. I never told her I smoked pot because I knew she hated drugs in general. Her dad was put in prison for distribution of heroin, and LOTS of it. Heroin went down like 90% when he was put away in my area. Shes also a bible thumper, so that probably didnt help the situation in trying to "Talk". I tried to talk to her, tell her I'm not a dealer, I just smoke sometimes to relieve stress, she woudnt listen. Hasn't talked to me since.

Tuesday, I had to put on a new clutch on my car because mine just decided to be a complete whore and break.

Wednesday was pretty normal thankfully

Thursday, Someone stole my camera out of my room(Was only a Kodak Point n Shoot camera, but that's still like 150$ I lost). It has to be one of my sisters friends, if I ever found out who took it, they better hope I'm high or in an extremely good mood lol.

Friday, My car decided to be a whore again. I have an endless list of problems I need to fix now. So I had to take her off the road, its time to rebuild her from the ground up I guess. Was going to do it over the winter, tried to get her to last until October(When my inspection runs out) so I could get a new car but I guess that's not happening. Also, I get home from work and realized I left my 1/4 bag of headdies I bought from my co-worker/friend that day at work. I head back to work to pick it up and guess what, its nowhere to be found, one of the people on 2nd shift must of swiped it. :mad:

Just when I thought it couldn't get any worse...

Saturday, I woke up late for work and just didn't end up going, so there goes 8 hours of OT, I could of used the money that's for damn sure.

So it's Saturday night and I'm sitting here pondering about all this shit. I wished I had some weed so I could at least get rid of the headache I had. I called up a buddy so we could smoke, he has no weed but I go over there anyway. I was hoping we could find SOMEONE who had something. We searched for 2 hours, called at least 50 people combined. No one had jack shit. So that night was lost, I went home and watched Harold and Kumar 2 and then passed out.

Yeah, sucks. So I decided it was time to find myself a new car for my daily driver. I'm just going to turn my Camaro into a summer/race car. Anyway, so today when I was looking around I met this really cute chick and we hit it off immediately, really easy to make her smile :rolleyes: likewise for me, I got her number and she told me to call her tomorrow after work :hello: After this, I became really happy again. I ended up finding a car that I really love and I will hopefully own it by the end of this week, going back tomorrow to do paperwork and what not.

I thought that life was back on track to good times again, I was RIGHT! It throws me MORE goodies, my buddy called me up and said hes getting some shrooms this weekend and wants me to come and shroom with him. This will be my first time shrooming and I'm looking forward to it. Hes also throwing me two free 20 bags tomorrow morning before work. AWESOME!

Now onto the best part, at least for me, a buddy introduced me to this really chill dude from a local mechanic shop. We smoked some bud and he said he would gladly help me with the rebuild of my car. All I have to do is smoke him up and hes going to help me with everything. This is what I've been looking for for a while now. It would of taken me a lot longer to do everything I wanted to do because I'm just getting into mechanics.

Everything that has happened to me this week, yea it was all shitty stuff that I could of done without but in the end it all worked out. I guess you just have to keep a positive attitude about life and not get to depressed. In the end all that bad luck usually turns around and you get twice as much in return.

Ok, that's my story. Anyone else have any good stories from this week? Im so happy right now :hello::smoking:

2. i don't have any great or horrible stuff going down right now but this made me remember of someone who said that life is like a zebra - there's a white line, there a black line, there's a white line, there's a black line. so pretty much if your going through shit, don't worry, things will get better. so right on, and this bowl goes out to everyone whos going through a tough time in their life.

3. I'm sorry I'm a bastard I was intending to read through a depressing story and feel better about myself and it didn't happen. I'm going to Hell I guess.:confused:

4. life a bitch and then u die so fuck da world and lets get high

5. Word. :smoking: