Life sucks

Discussion in 'General' started by Aconites, Dec 27, 2008.

1. #1 Aconites, Dec 27, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 27, 2008
    Life today is just a giant prison made to serve the big fat coorperation giants who rape the common people everyday in their prison cells and anyone who tries to be an individual in life and escape the mental prison is eventually shot by the prison guards and outcasted by society into oblivion. The only way to survive is to basically whore yourself into taking the daily rapings harder than everyone else in your cell block until you yourself reach the level of the cooperate nazis who run their own prisons, but they themselves are already dead on the inside so it's pointless. It's all a fucked up hoax. Just remember to listen to your own vioce and ignore all the bullshit and hopefully you'll find a safe way out. Peace....(Sorry, I'm kinda fucked up right now)

2. life consists of more than just money to me. there's also weed. and girls. they make the world go 'round

3. understand sir, that perhaps this is all true. understand sir, that we will always be slaves, until we accept that we are slaves to ourselves completely. Our egos will never be free from bodily form. We are humanity. We are a connected group of conciousnesses. We are one, and we are many.

We can only hope to carry our evolution to a new level, to a new day.

Go confidently into the abyss

4. i just say fuck em and live my life the way i see fits best

no offence

but time whining is time wasted

imo

5. Yeah you're right, I was just in a werid mood.