Life sucks!

Discussion in 'General' started by stoned budda, Nov 14, 2008.

1. It does, no really. is it supposed to be this fucking hard? Sometimes it hardly seems worth the struggle.

2. Why is that?

Life is a beautiful thing:wave:

3. weed itself is enough for me to love life

4. I hope your point of view changes soon.. keep your head up

5. No pussy? Pussy is at the top of the list-Katt W.

6. Life is short and hard

Like a midget bodybuilder

7. whats got ya down budda?

love you man

stay strong, and if it has to do with that bitch who snitched on you, well good luck man

Much Love and good Vibes

im here for ya :)

-BW

8. I am right there with you man.
    I asked myself the exact same thing today.
    Is it really worth it?
    I have yet to find the answer.
    I have a feeling I am coming up to one of those life deciding brick walls....

9. #9 joe Biggs, Nov 14, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 14, 2008
    life sucks. only if you let it.

10. Life's a bitch and then ya die, thats why we get high, CAUSE YA NEVER KNOW WHEN UR GONNA GO

11. You should really read fight club (the book, not the movie, and yes the book is different). That book helped me through the deepest depression of my life. I had planned to kill myself and i knew exactly how i was gonna do it in everything, but that book gave me a different perspective.

So seriously, check out fight club by chuck palahniuk at you local library:)

12. Just a string of bad news this week. Totaled my car Monday night, no charges thank god. Plus i recieved some bad financial news. The future looks bleak, very bleak.

13. You ever feel like you don't want to live but at the same time you don't want to die. Its weird.

14. Hmm maybe ill go down to powells tonight and read. Thanks for the tip.

15. I'm sorry to hear that bro.
    But...Fuck money man. There is so much shit out there thats worth worrying about, and money isn't one of them

16. We feel you man; everyone's having tough times with the current economy. Just keep your head up and focus on more immediate goals.

Also, check out the musicians:

Explosions in the Sky
    Sufjan Stevens

Both hold a special place in my heart and helped me cope when things went awry.

17. Well, misery loves company so here I am.

I'm sorry that other people are going through a rough time as well, I know I sure am.

PS, Fight Club is an awesome read

18. Thanks man i'll check it out.

19. Shit only get's better, you can always get more money but you can't life ya life twice.

Keep ya head up

20. Dude, fuck money. Seriously, you don't need that much to live a happy life as far as cash goes. What really matters is having people there for you, I'm sure anyone who's been through rough shit can agree.