Life sucks and All of my Glass is gone....

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by gambit, Jan 4, 2009.

1. #1 gambit, Jan 4, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 5, 2009
    Well I haven't been posting on here for a hwile because there has been some drama at my house. Long story short I got into a fight with my mom all over some stupid issuse with money and got kicked out of my house. I have been staying at my dad's for the past wek and a half. A little after christmas she said I could come back. The only reason I came back was to go to my job. I totalled my car a few months ago and stoped using her car because i'm sick of getting yelled at about it and I don't need the responcability of it when i'm working to get a new car. But anyways, I knew before I moved back in that she had "cleaned" or just an excuse to go through my stuff. She found all of my pipes and glass. She knows I smoke and is ok with it but when I had gotten back, she had taken everything. So right before New Years I asked her for it back and she told me tat I didn't need all that stuff and that I can't get it back until I move out. But of course she keeps telling me not to move out....... So i'm over all the BS and drama. I'm working on moving out because I would much rather live in some shit hole than have to be around her. She feels she has to cotrol everything and it makes no sense to take ALL of my glass, says it bad to have because its illegal, but keep it hidden somewhere in the house (Which I think she broke my Beaker RooR). But who knows. I'm just venting. Well GC, here are some pics of my two RooR's and Toro a/c. I will add the othere's in my gallery(Which I have done now....lol). It's been a shitty Holiday. Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year! Hopefully everything is in one piece.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. 85 views and no responce?.......

3. damn dude that sucks

but hay those are some sick pieces.

+rep merryholidays :smoking:

4. people are just speachless, im sorry for all your problems dude, i hope you get all that lovely glass back and you get everything sorted with your mother. i would be pretty pissed at my mom if she took all that from me

5. damn sexy glass man..

sucks :(

6. sorry to hear that man, thats some good lookin glass

7. Yea, I was devistated. But all I can do now is pray everything is in one piece and isn't broken. And I just got that Toro A/C too. I guess it's a sign I just need to move out and get on with my life. Just makes it damn hard cause I need another job and I have been saving for a car. And now she's asking for rent....... She can't even wait till I get a car. But it's whayever. All she thinks about is her self anyways and how she can control everything in my life. :mad: If only I had my RooR......

8. This is why you lock that shit up! Sorry dude, hope you get it back. If I had a Roor I'd be fighting for that shit so hard. Good luck.

9. ^ lol If only that were possible. She broke the lock off my door. And anyways... She thinks everything is her's, and I was kicked out of the house, staying at my dad's for a week. So there was nothing I could really do about it.

10. It should be a felony to break a RooR..

Good luck with your glass man, hope it all works out :smoke:

11. agreed . that roor looks so damn nice i just wanna eat it . :)

good luck though man keep your head up ( she reminds me of my mum in many ways)

find some good music to listen to during hard times

cant go wrong with sublime and marley

12. That's really shitty dude, I hope you work things out with your mom or at least find a good place to live.

I can sort of (not really) relate to what happened to you. My friend was at my place one afternoon and his mom raided his whole house looking for anything related to marijuana/smoking. That being lighters, papers, bongs (all broken btw), weed, basically anything you can imagine either broken or thrown out. He was pretty pissed, but he kind of had it coming i guess...

13. that roor looks so nice i might fornicate with it...

14. =o i want that glass.

15. Yea, I love music. It's my only excapse from her. Too bad she broke my walkman when we got into our last fight.

Yea, that sucks. I guess i'm lucky she didn't break/throw anything away (Or least thats what I was told). But the thing that makes me even mader is that she is using all of my papers and lighters. I know they are mine because i'm the only one in the house that takes the safty off my BIC's and i'm the only person in the house that buys those click BIC's (without the wheel)........

16. Sounds like you need to smoke a J with your mom

17. Your mom might get tempted to smoke out of those pieces dude.

18. Na. I wont even drink with her because she's so annoying.
    And I know..... Thank god I have the only piece that makes my Toro A/C fix on my RooR. That thing is the shit. Smoothest hit I have ever had from an A/C (although I have never tried an inline. Was going to get one but......I'm band from buying glass again.)

19. may i ask why?

20. Cause thats what she told me and it's trying not to push her over the edge. It's like one wrong thing thats said or done, or not done makes her mad or upset.