Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Life or Death Situation...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by KingOfBud, Jun 27, 2011.

1. Okay I got maybe 5 more bowls and I'm out of bud. And I wont be able to get anymore until i get my next paycheck in 3 weeks. How should I enjoy my last few good highs?

2. However you feel fit?

3. Save it as long as possible...

4. Build a machine that expands particles and use it to increase the size of your weed until you have enough to last you

5. Wow? Read the title and tell me there's nothing wrong with your state of mind.

6. Smoke a small bowl every night

7. Purposely run out of pot. Smoke all 5 bowls tonight..

Just so you can learn it is never a life or death situation.. Weed isn't needed for daily life, unless your a medical patient..

8. hahaha I realize that its really not. I just figured the title would attract more people...

9. match it with a friend.. then ull have 10

10. This isn't a life or death situation lol. Get a vaporizer.

11. Rent an awesome movie XD
    anyway it's good taking a few weeks off smoking. Wen u come back to it your first few highs would be insane

12. 1. smoke it all now.
    2. live without bud for 3 weeks.
    3. smoke half a bowl and get totally fucked up.
    4. ???Profit???

13. Smoke it all now. Or just do what you want?

14. didnt read the OP, but i choose the life situation.

15. Take a week long T break. You can then make smaller bowls and still get high during the next 2 weeks.

Eat mangoes and chocolate about an hour before you toke. (Run a search for "why"- I don't feel like doing it this time.)

And when I run out of cannabis, I am subject to migraines, complete with auras and vomiting. And I am one of the more lucky medical users! Think about it.

Granny